Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Is part of:
The Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences has a long and proud history of achievement. It began as a department in the Faculty of Medicine on April 13, 1914. The Faculty annually admits 130 students who have satisfied prerequisite requirements (1 year minimum) into the BSc in pharmacy program and currently has about 60 graduate students. There are about 40 teaching and research faculty members. Our students excel nationally and have received the Burbidge Award for the highest combined score on the national Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada exam in 2005, 2009, and 2010.